lørdag 25. september 2010

Lee Stafford.




Today I was assigned my first fashion interview ever. Fashion editor in Norwegian Cosmopolitan; Elisa Røtterud asked if I could go to Sweden and interview the british hairdresser Lee Stafford. Talk about passion on top of passion: Writing, Hairdressing & Fashion. I think we all fell a bit in love listening to Lee Stafford. He started his hair dressing career in his mothers living room - cutting his friend's and familie's hair. When he was kicked out of the living room business he opened his own studio in Soho, coloured the bottles of his award winning products Lee Stafford Haircare pink, and charmed both the public and the celebrities. This is a man that will make our hair live happily ever after, and thats the way aha aha i like it* I will come back with more pictures from this interview...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar